Thursday, December 23, 2010

23rd dec 2010

Sad is an emotion characterized by feelings of disadvantage, loss, helplessness, sorrow, and rage. When sad, people often become outspoken, less energetic, and emotional.

Sadness can be viewed as a temporary lowering of mood, whereas depression is characterized by a persistent and intense lowered mood, as well as disruption to one's ability to function in day to day matters.


on 23rd of december :

(the day that i will not forget in my life)

everything was just not right at all..
make me feel like it's pushing me down to the very low level..
how i wish i'm not the one..

yet, its give me the chance to realize;
it is just to hard and harsh for today..
praying that these clouds will blown away,
and the sun will shine brightly,
i'm hoping for a better tomorrow..

each cloud has its silver lining, and i just wanna believe it that way,
because i believe Allah with me and listening..

No comments:

Post a Comment