Thursday, February 5, 2009

dugaan


jumaat~konon2 hari yg rajin la..i woke up early,lps solat.. swept the house..and planning to wash my car before going out to have breakfast at seri dewi..we were planning to have roti canai plus nasi beriyani..
i started washing my car part by part..in order to wash the front part i have to reverse my car so that the front becomes nearer to the hose..i get in the car..without closing the door, i reversed it..everything happens in a blink of eyes..my pintu kereta got stuck dkt pagar..then i realized it..
its too late now.. my myvi's door (kt driver)cannot be closed..all of this happened due to my clumsiness n careless..oh my god!!! what i'm going to do know..bengang ade...sedih ade...tgk baby myvi kesygn mcm tu..hancur hati aku~~nk mrh pn ade..tp nk mrh sape dh sndri yg buat (+_+) so, sendiri tanggung la.. esok i have to bawa myvi to the clinic...got to treat the wounds and stiches..hopefully she will be fine after that..i'm so sorry babe..
now..i'm stuck in my own house..cannot go anywhere at least for this two days' weekend..
hancusss sume plansS ku...
however, i realized in the end..it was dugaan from HIM..mybe i was a bit 'melupakan-NYA' lately..solat lmbt..mngaji pn jarang2..i should change for better..n i know i have to..

dear god, forgive me..

No comments:

Post a Comment