Sunday, February 22, 2009

::finally..my baby is fine::

syukur sgt2 ke hadrat Ilahi..finally baby is fine..
masuk ward sehari je..keluar ward dgn wajah baru yang mantap..
baby looks very "sukan" as what my housemate~ ezita said..huhuhuhuhu..
as the partner aku syukur giler...
all baby's wounds were cured already..
xde la aku rse nk nangis setiap kali looking at baby..
i'm feeling better right now..
baby is fine at last..
today i sent baby to clinic again but this time around to check the inner parts of her body..
monthly check up..nothing was found affected..
thanks to God..
honestly,i really dont mind spending thousand of syiling for my baby..as long as my baby happy and healthy as usual..
when my baby was sick..i'm also in the sick mode~~
sume bende buat xkene, keep thinking of baby je..
now my baby is back to normal and i'm so happy..
i'll take good care of you,dear..

"together we can move the mountain"
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment